- A fresh new look for the Workplace Web App, Windows, and Mac applications
- ‘Star’ any file or folder to pin it to your launch page
- New feature introduction: Websites
- Hosted apps will now be in one place
- Compliance Status
1. A fresh new look for the Workplace Windows App
We have given the Windows application a complete makeover to help you focus on the things that are most important to you. The app is no longer constrained to a small window but can now be resized, all the way up to full-screen mode, to fit the way you work. We’ve also taken the cue from the Workplace Web App and introduced a sidebar with global search sporting many new features in different sections to the app.
2. Your hosted apps and websites have been moved to their own sections
To reduce clutter on the launch page, we’ve created separate sections for hosted applications and websites. Visit either section to ‘star’ your favorite items to pin them to the launch page.
3. You can now ‘star’ files to pin them to your launch page
4. New feature introduction: Websites
- Account– Websites which are stored with username and password attached
- Bookmark– Websites which are stored without credentials
- Shared with me– Websites that others have sent to you
- Shared by me– Websites that you have shared with your colleagues
4. Hosted apps will now be in one place